Shopeneur allows a seller to display products to potential customers on their site.
Products are grouped within categories.
For example, an ‘iPhone’ will be placed in a product category called ‘Mobile Phones’.
To create a product category in the portal, click on Products in the sidebar
Click on the ‘Create New’ link in the ‘Product Category’ page
Create a product category
- After you have created a product category, click the ‘Create’ button.
You will add products within product categories.
- Click on the ‘Products »‘ link in the Products Categories list.
In the ‘Products’ page, click on the ‘Create New’ link to add a new product.
Create a new product
- When you have added a new product, click the ‘Create’ button.
You can add multiple images for a product.
To add an image, click on the ‘Images »‘ link in the Products page.
In the Product Images page, click on the Create New link.
Create a new product image.
- Click the Create button when you are done
In the front page of your site, you will see the product categories.
- Click on the ‘View Products’ button to view all the products in the category.
- Click the Details » button to view the product details.