You can find shopeneur in the Azure Market Place
Click on the GET IT NOW button to subscribe
Alternatively, you can get Shopeneur in the AzurePortal
Click on the Create button to subscribe
- Select your plan and click the Subscribe button
When you are done, click on the ‘Software as a Service’ link in the side menu
Select the Shopeneur SaaS application
- Click on the ‘Configure Account’ link to configure the account.
- In Shopeneur, add your email contact and click the Submit button to activate your account
- You account will now be activated
- To upgrade your account to a standard subscription, click on the Upgrade to Standard Subscription button
It may take up to an hour for your subscription to update. Please do not attempt to subscribe again. Contact support if there is a problem.
- Once the subscription is updated you will see the subscription status in the ‘Subscription’ page.
In the Azure Portal, for your SaaS application, click on the Delete button
Your subscription will be cancelled